Header Ads

How to put privacy policy on blog or WordPress

How to put privacy policy on website
Hello I want to share you something spacial ,About privacy policies how to put on blogspot ,WordPress and your web Easy.Just read and follow the step sincerely, At first I am sorry for my bad English skill,if you don't understand please comment me I will try to help.So OK now come on the main Work.privacy policy is very important for Adsense user and and we must put on our blog ,so how to put it let do it-

[NOTE:making privacy policy not a easy task you have to make ready by a lawyer and it's some costly but I will show you free and very easy way trust me if you don't trust me just search google look there were lots of suggestion like me]

I am bring you how to put privacy policy on your blog or site follow me this easy and free.

1st Step:
Go to( www.generateprivacypolicy.com) and
There were you can see "create my privacy policy"

2nd step:
when you click on create my privacy policy there you can see a box select your real country.and then you put your website URL and name press Next.

3rd step:
Now 2nd round select the second on"No, the website is operated by ..." And then  next

3rd step
choice click √It's your own choice.1 st click ©fill out a from and see The box choice no.And then click on Next

4th step:
Choice "last on notify me in email" and then Next

5th step:
Now give your email in the box and select no...and click right 2 box
Submit it........
6th step:
Go to gmail inbox and they will verifying and click your account see there were "your privacy is ready now "Now copy the privacy policy and (must be past 1st notepad if you don't have past office.and another time copy your privacy from your office or notepad)now go to blogspot or site make a page name it privacy policy and past the copied text and then save it .
now press layout option and then edit gadjet and click on privqcy policy ....
And your work phinish you view and see there have privacy policy.....

No comments

Powered by Blogger.