Header Ads

How To Remove antivirus and Fixed Pendrive shortcut problem Easy Easy Easy!!!

Free COMPUTER Antivirus DELETE software :

Hello Today I Am Taking About  Some Important Issu Is Going on Always in A Compute. The issue is Virus.Now A Days Virus made There Effectivity So  Much Heardly.It Will Killed Speed In Our Pc Its Also Killed The Performance our windo. so Today I am Going to show You How To Fix The Great Effectivity Virous.1sT You Have Download a File Name This File 
 Now Extract The File And Now YouHaveTo open the The File.When You Ope. Just install The software smart AV.When You Have install TheFile  And Get Into The File Just see Smart key.txt
open And Put It The username and Serial key.
Now You Have To select The window and scan.You Will Getting so many Types Virus and You can Also Fix By press Fix All Buttom.

The Software will Also Help some Regestery.file Fix ok.

How To Fix Short Cut Problem Pendrive:

Can You Imagine ThaT Last Month I had A Problem Which Is Very Sinarich For Me.Because I am Going To Some Multimedia House Or Load Some Songs And some File But When They Was Load My File I saw Every files Short Cute Never I open The Folder when I Open I Just See Empty or some Error So What's That. I Am Sitting In Google And Going To Make A Soluation How To Fix This Problem. Searching And Searching No One Can Solute My Problem  So I Got somewhere A Soluation for This Method How To Fixed The Problem lets Download The Software Quiqly as Soon as Possibly

The Best Mode This Software Is This Apps ni Nee To Install.
Just Fix The all Software and Then Remove It in The pen-drive

Thanks For stay with lolteck. 

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.